Monday 23 April 2012

Cricut craft room.

Hi all . over at erica,s cricut craft room all the design team have been working hard to produce some lovely work.


Here is my design team card.
I used my new E2 machine and the create a critter cartridge.
I cut the hippo and all the layers at 4 inchs.
I also cut the white dollie  from cricut essentials at 4 inchs and cut in half.
I applied a blue background which I distressed round the edges. 
please pop and see all the other design teams work.
 http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Adorable...love that hippo and that doily!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Hippo Card!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!
    Miranda
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Kym. Love the blue Hippo. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete