Sunday 15 April 2012

CHALLENGE # 103 - "SPRING IMAGE CARDS"

Spring is in the air and over at Robyn Fetish our challenge is a spring Image card.
To enter pop along a show us your lovely creations.http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-103-spring-image-cards.html
To make my design team card I used my forever favourite 6x6 square scalloped card and applied a backing paper from the Bearly mine designs collection. The Digi stamp image is from the Robyn Fetish collection and I coloured with pro markers.
The flowers are foam and from my local £ shop.


Thanks for looking and please pop over and enter your card to win a wonderful prize.


The PRIZE for CHALLENGE # 103

is

The "Spring Blossoms" digital paper set by



and

1 SPRING digital stamp of the winner's choice from

1 comment:

  1. I love this bunny. She is so adorable. Everything flows together. Great Card.

    Michelle (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete