Thursday 26 April 2012

CRAFT Challenge 152, Animals

Hi all, hope you are all well.
over at craft this week our challenge is a Animal theme.
 our sponsors for this week:

Sponsor 1: Floppy Latte Designs


The prize for winner 1 is a $10.00 USD Gift 
Coupon for their shop.

Sponsor 2:  The Stamping Boutique

The prize for winner 2 is 3 digis of choice from their site.



Sponsor 3: HopeJacare

The prize for sponsor 3 is 3 images of choice 
from her site.
Please pop over and enter your Animal card 


Here is my Design team card.
I used my ever favorite scalloped square card. I applied a background paper cut at 5.5 inch square I than cut another backing at 4.5 inch square and mat and layered my Digi image after adding colour. The button and text was from a digi kit.



Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment