Sunday 6 May 2012

CHALLENGE 106

THEME: “Buttons, Blue And A Bow, Too!”

  SPONSOR:      Floppy Latte Digital Designs

  http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/

  PRIZE:    $10.00 voucher to the Floppy Latte Digital Designs Store 


Hi all and welcome to this weeks challenge from the great  

ROBYN’S FETISH. 

Here is my Design team card. 
I used a 6x6 scalloped card and attached a background which I designed in a craft artist program and I added the rag doll stamped image which I had colored and I than added the elements.




Please pop over and enter the challenge as we would all love to see your work. Good luck xx
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
       

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I like your background paper and the edges on your image layer, too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, I can comment. I have not been doing so because it would not let me. I love seeing your cards so glad I can do so again.
    Love your card. All the blues are so pretty together. Is that a border or a trim on your card? It is so pretty. Love your bow. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sooooo beautiful! Love your coloring on the image and that background paper is stunning! Thank you for showing my image so well!
    Jess
    Floppy Latte of Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

    ReplyDelete