Friday 23 December 2011

Day 23rd and 24th

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Here is my project...........Snowman and santa




To make the snow man card I cut out the background at 7.5 inchs and the snow man topper at 3 inchs and the scallope circle at 3.5inchs I than mattered and layered with the topper. I cut the sentiment at 1.5 inch. All the elements where from the snow angel imagine cartridge and i added my own ribbon and hat pins.

To make the Santa card I also applied a 7.5 inch background and cut the elements from the snow angel cartridge but flooded filled the images with red to make them a santa therme. They where cut at 3 inchs.I used george and basic shapes for the HO HO HO.

Merry Xmas everyone

1 comment:

  1. love them both. WOULD love to know. what is the fluffy around the hats, gloves, etc?? love this! parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete