Monday 28 November 2011

DECEMBER 1ST CHRISTMAS

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Here is my project.............

This card as been made for the 25 Days of Christmas challenge for which I am a guess design member.

How I made the card
I took a 8x8 inch scalloped card blank.
A 7.5 inch square background  was  printed and cut on my cricut imagine using the Snow Angel cartridge , page 41.
I wrapped some green organza ribbon around the background paper and tied a bow and applied to the card with a glue tape pen .
I also cut the pretty topper from the same cartridge at 5.5 inchs , page 32 and I applied the topper with 3D foam pads.
I cut the 3 snow flakes at 1.5 inchs and applied with foam pads and to finish the card I added some clear gems and a hat pin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment